Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogging for the sake of blogging

So here's my first blog post on my most fantabulous new blog. Why do I want to blog? Well, 1. because I don't spend nearly enough time on my computer 2. I don't write enough and 3. I have tons of time to flush down the toilet. Okay seriously folks, as the mother of four children, 1 dog and a hefty amount of freeloading house flies, I shouldn't have time to scratch my nose much less find time to obsess about writing and the occasional art project.

As with all obsessions, they should be nourished and fed with great consistency. This blog will not be about my children's milestones (there's another blog for that), no this will be about feeding my writing obsession to it's greatest potential. But first....procrastination....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two cents