Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm guest posting at another blog today!!

As the title states, I'm doing my very first ever guest post on another blog today. This is super cool on many levels, the first of which is I adore the author of this blog (Michelle Argyle). I have even been privileged to obtain an advanced reading copy of her novel MONARCH and will be reviewing it right here in October.

My guest post is pretty much the same post as this one I did last week but I added one more tip concerning the "Starting Syndrome".

Go check it out when you get the chance and spend some time browsing Michelle's blog as well. You won't be sorry.

The Innocent Flower

3 comments:

  1. I loved your post over at The Innocent Flower. I love hearing authors talk about craft on the level of sentence structure. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christauna, nict to meetcha. I loved your post at the Flower as well. I read the ING rule and thought I didn't have that problem. After checking my ms... wrong. lol. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. It's good to meet ya'll too. :)

    ReplyDelete

your two cents